All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFar in the future, condemned criminals and the fatally ill have two choices: to die, or to join the Legion of the Damned, an elite fighting force made up of human legionnaires and cyborg soldiers. If they enlist, their bodies will be destroyed and their minds implanted in gigantic armored killing machines, programmed to fight for the Human Empire. Decades ago, the corrupt Imperial government was overthrown and the Hudathans defeated. But peace with such an aggressive alien race could t last, and war has broken out once more. The Hudathans, imprisoned on the very planet they devastated, are on the rise - and this time they have a cyborg army of their own.
- Author BiographyWilliam C. Dietz is an American writer best known for his military science fiction. He spent time in the US Navy and the US Marine Corps, and has worked as a surgical technician, news writer, television producer, and director of public relations. He has written more than 40 novels, as well as tie-in novels for Halo, Mass Effect, Resistance, Starcraft, Star Wars, and Hitman.
- Author(s)William C. Dietz
- PublisherTitan Books Ltd
- Date of Publication08/08/2014
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTitan Books Ltd
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $12.83Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.21
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.20Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $47.07Trending at AU $49.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.