All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEthan met and fell in love with Anna while studying music in college. They married and Ethan fully expected to grow old with her. On their wedding day, Ethan promised to love, hour and cherish his wife...and to write a song for her. Fast forward to the present day. Despite his grand promises, reality has proven to be much harder than he anticipated. Instead of composing hit songs, he's working long hours to provide for his family and still promising to finish Anna's song. His formerly hopeful spirit is almost too heavy to carry, weighed down as it is by regret. His grandfather, a veteran of World War II, kws a thing or two about regret and bitterness and has his own stories to tell. One in particular has the potential to change Ethan's attitude and help him put the past to rest, if he can open his heart to the truth of it. Can an old soldier's tales of war help Ethan relinquish his anger? Is it too late to finish the love song he began for Anna on their wedding day? Will he be able to remember why he fell in love so many years ago? Ethan is about to discover that the final te has yet to be written.
- Author BiographyKevin Alan Milne is the author of The Paper Bag Christmas, The Nine Lessons, and Sweet Misfortune. He earned an MBA at Pennsylvania State University. Born in Portland, Oregon, Milne grew up in the nearby quiet country town of Sherwood, Oregon, where he currently resides with his wife and five children.
- Author(s)Kevin Alan Milne
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication02/06/2011
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCenter Street
- Weight304 g
- Width133 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.25
- AU $24.41Trending at AU $29.95
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.60
- AU $20.51Trending at AU $24.13
- AU $20.11Trending at AU $22.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.