All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.45
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.66
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.64
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.65
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.12
- AU $41.01Trending at AU $43.46
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.69
About this product
- DescriptionThe Wall Street Journal bestselling sequel to The Last Girl. Zoey is t the woman she once was. She's watched her friends die at the hands of their captors, been hunted, and returned from the brink of death. Now she must find the truth about who she is. In search of the family she never knew, Zoey learns of personal records stored in an Idaho missile silo that may contain the information she and the other women seek. With the help of her group of newfound friends, Zoey travels to the missile facility, but among the records, they uncover information that leads to an insidious and horrific new foe: the Fae Trade, a macabre carnival of slavery and pain. Zoey's journey into the darkest parts of the human psyche brings her perilously close to the ever-thinning line between good and evil, and the final cost in her quest for justice might be her own humanity.
- Author BiographyWall Street Journal bestselling author Joe Hart was born and raised in northern Minnesota. Having dedicated himself to writing horror and thriller fiction since the age of nine, he is now the author of eight novels that include The River Is Dark, Lineage, and EverFall. The Final Trade is book two in the highly acclaimed Dominion Trilogy, which once again showcases Hart's knack for creating breathtaking, futuristic thrillers. When not writing, he enjoys reading, exercising, exploring the great outdoors, and watching movies with his family. For more information on his upcoming novels and access to his blog, visit www.joehartbooks.com.
- Author(s)Joe Hart
- PublisherAmazon Publishing
- Date of Publication13/09/2016
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleThe Dominion Trilogy
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationSeattle
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThomas & Mercer
- Weight295 g
- Width137 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.