All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUnderstanding finance and applying techniques for financial control are essential for successful management, yet in many cases key financial and accounting tools are either unkwn or unsuccessfully applied. This Desktop Guide provides a clear, practical guide to all aspects of accountancy, financial and business literacy for English companies.
- Author BiographyRalph Tiffin is a managing partner of an accountancy and consultancy practice. He has a wealth of experience with companies of all sizes in the UK and overseas. Work typically involves developing clients reporting and management systems along with appropriate management training and developing project appraisal processes and spreadsheets.
- Author(s)Ralph Tiffin
- Date of Publication06/03/2007
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date23/04/2013
- Weight794 g
- Width177 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
- AU $28.00Trending at AU $30.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.