All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat makes you wealthy? Are you, like most people, thinking: 'Money'? If so, get ready to turn that idea on its head - it's time to realize that wealth comes first. This book will transform your attitudes towards wealth and money and show you how to achieve financial freedom and lasting prosperity. In the midst of the worst financial crisis in decades, we need all the help we can get, and one of the greatest gifts you can give yourself is a financial education. People who kw about finance are using it to their advantage, right w. Wealth is flowing fast towards the financially informed. Governments and banks are exerting control and the middle class is being financially squeezed more than ever. It's time to open our eyes and get smart about wealth. Do you really understand the roots of the current financial crisis? More importantly, do you kw what to do to preserve and grow your wealth? The Financial Advisor to Building Wealth is the book you need. Packed with practical advice for wealth creation Action-focused and motivating Structured into bite-sized articles for effective learning Clear and jargon-free Entrepreneur, financial advisor and personal development coach Thomas Herold has put together a set of profound insights and action-focused learning resources, which will transform your attitude to wealth and help you create abundance in your life. Herold, author of three previous books with 200,000 copies published worldwide, sets out simply and clearly how our financial system works, and how you can use it to your advantage. Change The Way You Think About Wealth What really makes us prosperous? Can you imagine a life where wealth doesn't simply equal the balance of your bank account? Changing your financial mindset opens up new, exciting ways to become wealthy. You'll learn: How to recognize hidden factors that influence your financial decisions Why going against traditional financial wisdom is the best choice right w The real difference between money and wealth How to build habits for lasting financial success One of the most precious gifts you can give yourself these days is a financial education. Once you kw why the current crisis is happening, you can do what you need to protect and grow your wealth. The Financial Advisor gives you invaluable, practical advice on how to think about wealth, and how to create wealth for yourself. Transform Your Attitudes And Your Actions It's time to think differently and the Financial Advisor is a perfect guide through the complexities of modern finance. You'll be surprised and delighted at the insights you'll encounter. This book will confirm what many have felt for a long time: the accepted wisdom of 'how to get rich' is just t working for most people. You'll discover: What is really going on in the ecomy and markets What caused the current crisis and where it's going to lead Where the few safe havens for your wealth lies How you can still make money in a hugely volatile market The Financial Advisor it a resource you will dip into over and over. You'll find information on useful blogs and websites, apps for iPhone and iPad, workshops and other learning resources, to continue your valuable financial education. This edition of the Financial Advisor is based on the publications of the successful Online Wealth Building Course from the first quarter of 2011. Herold has put together action-focused resources, based on: Understanding what's happening to you and your money Changing what's t working based on new money rules Shifting your mindset from money to wealth Securing your retirement funds Up to date, relevant and practical, the Financial Advisor is an ideal primer for building real, sustainable wealth.
- Author BiographyThomas Herold is a successful entrepreneur and personal development coach. After a career with one of the largest electronic companies in the world, he realized that a regular job would never fully satisfy his need for connection on a deep level. The only way to live his full potential was to start building his own business and find new ways to be in service to others. For over 25 years he has helped many people - including himself - build their dream businesses. Toward that goal, he focuses on education - simplified and enhanced by modern technology. He is the author of three books with over 200,000 copies distributed worldwide. Other than his passion for creating businesses, Thomas has spent over 20 years in the self-development field. Placing emphasis on the exploration of consciousness and building practical applications that allow people to express their purpose and passion in life, Thomas's work in this area has provided ample and happy proof that this approach works. He believes that every person has at least one gift and that, when this gift is developed and nourished, it will serve as a fountainhead of personal happiness and help contribute to a better, more sustainable world. For the past three years Thomas has studied the monetary system and has experienced some profound insights on how money and wealth are related. He has recently committed to sharing this knowledge in a new venture - the Wealth Building Course, a website along with financial educational materials, designed to help people get started on their own money makeover and get a financial education in the process. Thomas's ultimate vision for the Wealth Building Course is to empower people to adopt a wealthy mindset and to create abundance for themselves and others. His ability to explain complex information in simple terms makes him an outstanding teacher and coach.
- Author(s)Thomas Herold
- Date of Publication04/11/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.77New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.64
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $24.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.