All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhether you're about to start your own business or have already taken the plunge and want to keep everything on track, make sure you have a copy of the No.1 bestselling The Financial Times Guide to Business Start Up on your shelf. Annually updated, this guide takes you through every important aspect of starting and running a business, including developing your idea and getting financial backing, building customer relationships, developing your online presence and much more.
- Author BiographySara Williams is a former investment analyst & financial journalist. She's contributed many articles on tax & finance for national newspapers & for a number of years wrote for Which?. Sara is the former executive chair of AIM-listed media business Vitesse Media Plc, which offers research, digital & social media, & event management in the tax, business & investment areas.
- Author(s)Sara Williams
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication22/10/2015
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleThe FT Guides
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFT Publishing International
- Out-of-print date09/12/2016
- Weight752 g
- Width164 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $85.90Trending at AU $90.74
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $83.67
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.17
- AU $64.63Trending at AU $68.59
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $99.90Trending at AU $101.25
- AU $95.00Trending at AU $98.79
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.