All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFirst published in 2004 and forecasting the present credit crunch and dates of key financial importance, this updated edition of The Financial Universe is once again presented to those interested in the extraordinary correlation between the cycles of the planets and events here on Earth. The book deconstructs the future in clear masterful strokes. An absolute must read text t only for professionals in financial services and related industries but also for anyone who relies on the future for business and personal planning. Written by one of the world's foremost financial astrologers, Christeen Skinner highlights periods to maximise investment returns and minimise portfolio losses through exposure to geopolitical events and circumstances, and financial market hotspots. This important new and revised text maps out potential responses by international stock markets to world events that are predicted between w and 2020. It is t necessary to understand astrological termilogy in order to follow the deconstruction of the complex relationships of planetary alignments, sun spot patterns, and other cosmic influences that impact on personal financial well-being.
- Author BiographyChristeen Skinner has a thriving practice in London offering consultations to business people from the City of London and across the world. She is a former Chair of the Astrological Association of Great Britain, was a Council Member of the Faculty of Astrological Studies and is a Trustee of the Urania Trust. She has appeared on CNN, the BBC, Sky Broadcasting and numerous international television stations.
- Author(s)Christeen Skinner
- PublisherThe Alpha Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2004
- SubjectAstrology & Fortune-telling
- Place of PublicationBrighton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Alpha Press Ltd
- Weight264 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition StatementRevised and expanded ed
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $21.97
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.03
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.19
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.45
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.71
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.