All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionFor decades veteran journalist Tom Plate, the author of the 'Giants of Asia' series, has been engineering headline-making interviews with presidents to prime ministers to mob figures. Some were easy to deal with; others were complicated challenges. In this revealing book part manual, part memoir Plate offers a candid and comprehensive view of how to conduct the VIP interview. Is the Banderilla approach wise? What s a 'Viagra question'? Is there an interview etiquette? Detailed tips provide an insider s perspective on what happens when the doors close, the interview pad comes out, and the political conversation begins. An important, revealing and entertaining book half manual, half memoir and all true.
- Author BiographyTom Plate is an experienced writer, journalist and syndicated columnist. He is currently Distinguished Scholar of Asian and Pacific Studies at Loyola Marymount University in Los Angeles, where he founded The New ASIA MEDIA website.
- Author(s)Tom Plate
- PublisherMarshall Cavendish International (Asia) Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication15/09/2015
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintMarshall Cavendish International (Asia) Pte Ltd
- Weight318 g
- Width150 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.