All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCelebrate the holiday season with over twenty tales true and make-believe of Atlantic Canadian Christmases, past and present. Edited by Dan Soucoup (A Short History of Halifax), The Finest Tree showcases memories, traditions, and stories from all four Atlantic provinces. PEI s L. M. Montgomery brings Christmas to a group of train-bound strangers, while Gary L. Saunders turns to Christmastime to escape September writers block in Newfoundland; Beatrice MacNeil details her magical journey to Christmas Mass in Cape Breton, while in rural New Brunswick Michael O. Nowlan and his father take their annual trip to town. Featuring these stories of homespun Christmas tradition and cheer from Atlantic Canada s finest authors, and plenty more, The Finest Tree will warm your heart on the coldest winter nights.
- Author BiographyDanSoucouphas worked as a bookseller and publisher for many years. He is the author of numerous historical books about the Maritimes, including Failures and Fiascos, A Short History of Halifax, Railways of New Brunswick, and Know New Brunswick. He lives in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia.
- PublisherNimbus Publishing (CN)
- Date of Publication01/04/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintNimbus Publishing (CN)
- Weight227 g
- Width147 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byDan Soucoup
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.