All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAlmost every golfer struggles with consistency in their game. Typically, a player might hit a few great shots followed immediately by several disastrous ones, without being able to discern any change at all in their swing. It can be incredibly frustrating.; The cause of this problem is most frequently found in the moments before and after impact, which are so key to building a perfect swing. Once your finish has been refined, the backswing and downswing can be blended into a consistent, seamless and complete arc.; With simple, easy-to-follow images and step-by step instructions explaining the key points in the final stages of your swing, Finishing School is an essential tool for every golfer looking to improve their game.
- Author BiographySteve Gould and D. J. Wilkinson are the authors of the highly successful golf books The Golf Delusion and Golf 's Golden Rule. They have more than seventy years' teaching experience between them. They both joined the famous Knightsbridge Golf School in the 1970s, studying under the legendary teacher Leslie King, a pioneer of golf swing instruction who founded the school in 1951. In 1989, Mr King handed the school over to them and during the past thirty-seven years they have polished his original teachings into a beautifully simple and effective swing model that can be learnt by anyone, regardless of age or ability.
- Author(s)D. J. Wilkinson,Steve Gould
- PublisherElliott & Thompson Limited
- Date of Publication15/09/2016
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintElliott & Thompson Limited
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.