All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Nordic ski jumper Maureen ?Mo? Clark set foot in Finland, she breathed a sigh of relief. Finally, escape from her famous skier father's shadow and a chance to jump in the rewned Lahti Ski Games. But Mo quickly realizes that balancing practice and classes is more challenging than she expected. So when a gorgeous bad boy teammate offers coaching assistance?for a little publicity in return?how can she refuse? Surely she can work in a few extra practices somewhere between studying for calculus and sightseeing in Finland? Amid swmobiling and dog-sledding, ice hotels and Northern lights, Mo begins to discover what strength and perseverance?the Finnish sisu?is all about. Now it's up to her to take that final jump and cross the finish line in style.
- Author BiographyLinda Gerber recently returned to life in the Midwest after four years in Japan, where she served as the Regional Advisor for the Society of Children's Book Writers and Illustrators. She currently lives and writes in Dublin, OH, blissfully ignoring her husband, four kids, and one very naughty puppy.
- Author(s)Linda Gerber
- Date of Publication04/10/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Series TitleS.A.S.S.: Students Across the Seven Seas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight231 g
- Width142 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.50Trending at AU $29.45
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $33.44
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.85
- AU $14.41Trending at AU $14.92
- AU $11.16Trending at AU $15.72
- AU $37.24Trending at AU $44.14
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.