All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA young woman investigates the murder of her mother in this absorbing historical mystery London, May, 1911. The new king, George V, is preparing for his coronation. The suffragettes are campaigning for women to get the vote. The East End seethes with unrest. And 18-year-old Kitty Challoner is looking forward to 'coming out' in London society. But Kitty's secure, sheltered world is about to be torn apart. Lydia Challoner is shot dead while out riding in Hyde Park, and during the ensuing murder investigation Kitty discovers that there was so much she didn't kw about her mother. Was Lydia really the killer's intended target? Is there a link to her Russian heritage? Why had she been behaving so strangely in recent weeks? Was she having an affair? As Kitty determines to uncover the truth and wonders exactly whom she can trust, she learns that the household in which she lives harbours a number of dangerous secrets.
- Author BiographyMarjorie Eccles was born in Yorkshire and has since spent some time on the Northumbrian coast. Marjorie has written mainly crime novels, but also some romantic fiction. She is the author of the 'Gill Mayo' mystery series.
- Author(s)Marjorie Eccles
- PublisherSevern House Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication24/04/2015
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationSutton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSevern House Publishers Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight525 g
- Width141 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition StatementLarge type edition
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.44
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $46.03
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.