All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBrr-ring! Up pops a fireman at the sound of the fire station alarm, and he rushes with his crew to put out a house fire in a nearby neighborhood. The family is safe, but one of their Dalmatian puppies is missing! It's up to the brave fireman to rescue the pup from the burning house and in the process, he finds himself a new firehouse friend. The Firefighter covers the concepts of Community Workers & Helpersand Problem Solving.
- Author BiographyJenny Goebel is the mother of three and in her free time she writes anything from picture books to middle-grade novels.
- Author(s)Jenny Goebel
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication15/01/2017
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitlePenguin Core Concepts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2017
- ImprintGrosset & Dunlap Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width203 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Alessandra Psacharopulo
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.