Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $69.62Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $24.80Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionPhilosophers, academics and judges have offered opinions regarding the nature, scope, purpose and function of the First Amendment . In this volume, Hemmer provides a cursory biography of the authors of 34 major theories concerning the First Amendment , a brief excerpt from the author's writing, and, in some instances, a description of the impact or effect of the theory on legal doctrine or societal concerns. A thorough bibliography allows a detailed examination of the primary as well as the secondary sources.
- Author(s)Joseph J. Hemmer
- PublisherHampton Press
- Date of Publication15/11/2006
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleHampton Press Communication S.
- Place of PublicationCresskill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHampton Press
- Series Edited bySusan J. Drucker
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.