Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionPhilosophers, academics and judges have offered opinions regarding the nature, scope, purpose and function of the First Amendment . In this volume, Hemmer provides a cursory biography of the authors of 34 major theories concerning the First Amendment , a brief excerpt from the author's writing, and, in some instances, a description of the impact or effect of the theory on legal doctrine or societal concerns. A thorough bibliography allows a detailed examination of the primary as well as the secondary sources.
- Author(s)Joseph J. Hemmer
- PublisherHampton Press
- Date of Publication15/12/2006
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleHampton Press Communication S.
- Place of PublicationCresskill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHampton Press
- Series Edited bySusan J. Drucker
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.