All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover the origins of the warrior Clans in the third book of this thrilling Warriors prequel series from #1 nationally bestselling author Erin Hunter-w featuring fierce new art. The Dawn of the Clans series takes readers back to the earliest days of the Clans, when the cats first settled in the forest and began to forge the warrior code. The rivalry between Gray Wing and Clear Sky has driven a bitter wedge between the forest cats. As Thunder and Gray Wing struggle to find a peaceful path for the future, tensions are growing. What began as a misunderstanding between two brothers has spread far and wide-and w every mountain cat, rogue, and kittypet in the forest will be forced to pick a side. Dawn of the Clans #3: The First Battle also contains an exclusive bonus scene and a teaser to the next Warriors adventure.
- Author BiographyErin Hunter is inspired by a love of cats and a fascination with the ferocity of the natural world. In addition to having great respect for nature in all its forms, Erin enjoys creating rich mythical explanations for animal behavior. She is also the author of the bestselling Seekers and Survivors series. Wayne McLoughlin studied art at San Diego State University and has worked as a writer and illustrator for such magazines as Esquire and National Lampoon. His books for children include Fireflies, by Alice Hoffman, Here is the Wetland, by Madeleine Dunphy (both Hyperion), and Loch, by Paul Zindel. He lives with his wife and daughter in Bellows Falls, Vermont.
- Author(s)Erin Hunter
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication21/04/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleWarriors: Dawn of the Clans
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight226 g
- Width130 mm
- Height194 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Illustrator(s)Wayne McLoughlin,Allen Douglas
- Interest AgeFrom 8
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.