Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $52.90Trending at AU $53.46
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.10
About this product
- SynopsisThe last thing Jett Gavallan would call himself was a hero. A fighter pilot in the Gulf War, he found himself in the wrong place at the wrong time. Now Gavallan lives with the memory and the blame for what happened. But he is determined not to let it destroy him. He has created Black Jet Securities, an international financial consulting firm, in order to use his expertise to create enough wealth to do some good in the world. It's a noble goal, but Black Jet Securities' latest and most ambitious deal could destroy everything that Gavallan has worked so hard to build. On the surface it seems like a perfectly lucrative and legitimate business venture: bring a Russian high-tech company to the U.S. Stock Exchange. But the company's owner turns out to be one of the most ruthless bosses in the Russian Mafia whose plans go far beyond the Stock Exchange. Suddenly Gavallan is dead center in a world where hired armies fight a secret war, alliances are made if the price is right - and deals are sealed with murder. To outwit Kirov and his assassins, Gavallan will need to summon all the raw courage and cunning of the combat pilot he once was and this time he cannot afford to fail.
- AuthorChristopher Reich
- Edition DescriptionUnabridged
- Publication Date2002-08-27
- PublisherBrilliance Publishing
- Publication Year2002
- Number of Volumes10 vols.
- Dewey Decimal813/.54
- Dewey Edition21
- Read byJames Daniels
Most relevant reviews
- texdeals1212 Aug, 2008by
First Billion - Unabridged
The audiobook was very detailed and sometimes more technical than I would have preferred, but overall informative and entertaining.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.