All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhile Christmas is a time of much joy and excitement, its real meaning can easily get lost in the flurry of activities. Parents often express concern that their children focus too much on the gifts under the tree and t eugh on the reason for the tree. Believing that you can enjoy all the festivities while embracing the reason for the festivities, this charming story attempts to put Christ back into Christ-mas. It reminds us that His gift is the greatest gift of all! Young and old alike will never look at a Christmas tree again without thinking of the reason for the season.
- Author BiographyRoseAnn Salanitri has done many things throughout her lifetime, but one of the things she is most proud of is being a mother and Bible teacher. As a mother of two, she faced the same cultural problems that many mothers face today - such as teaching her children the value of faith and the things not seen. As a Bible teacher, she also mothered younger woman and found that they shared the same concerns that her older generation faced. One of these concerns was about teaching children the value of Christmas. She realized that young mothers living in the 21st century shared many of the same concerns that mothers living in the 20th century did. She wrote this book in an attempt to share how to appropriately deal with one of those concerns - how to appropriately celebrate Christmas. RoseAnn is the daughter of a woman who was known for celebrating Christmas in an over-the-top fashion. However, her parents always made sure that the true meaning of Christmas was not lost in all the festivities. She fondly remembers her father sitting with her next to the tree every Christmas Eve and talking about the the baby that was born to bring us eternal life. As a result, RoseAnn firmly believes that when it comes to Christmas - you can have it all. It is her desire to share that point of view with parents, grandparents, guardians, and all adults who have an influence over children.
- Author(s)Aunt Roro
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication16/10/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.