All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionCultural Writing. Political Science. Cutting through the myths, misunderstandings, and neglect that have obscured the influence of Darwinism on radical thought, this detailed account examines the paradoxical challenges that Darwinism posed for late 19th- and early 20th- century socialism. This study shows that Darwin provided British socialists from Alfred Russel Wallace to Emile Vandervelde with a new language of political expression, and that socialist thought developed through interaction with the most advanced biological theories of the day.
- Author(s)David Stack
- PublisherNew Clarion Press
- Date of Publication28/04/2003
- SubjectPolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNew Clarion Press
- Weight249 g
- Width138 mm
- Height217 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.