All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEugene Vidocq was the Morse, the Guv'r, the James Bond of his day. A torious criminal and prison escaper, he turned police officer and employed a gang of ex-convicts as his detectives. Now, James Morton takes us on a historical romp through the 18th century in search of this elusive figure. Today Vidocq's influence can still be seen as members of The Vidocq Society, an unusual, exclusive crime-solving organization hor him by applying their collective forensic skills and experience to 'cold case' homicides and unsolved deaths.
- Author BiographyPreviously a solicitor for twenty-five years, James Morton then worked as editor of Law Journal and Criminal Lawyer. He is now a full-time writer and author of the bestselling Gangland series.
- Author(s)James Morton
- PublisherEbury Press
- Date of Publication05/06/2012
- SubjectBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEbury Press
- Content Note352
- Weight246 g
- Width126 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.73Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.