All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe author whose brilliance gave us Binkie and Nicky may be counted upon for a succession of amusing incidents, a high standard of character drawing, and in The First Fifth Form she more than maintains her reputation. Pat, Grace, the Parker-Pratts and Betsey are living persons whom we kw intimately long before the Fifth Form has risen to its full dignity. In the process Winkle and Betsey show up with startling effect, while Pat patiently works, by turns aided and hindered by Grace, but always up against the self-conceit of the Parker-Pratts. The intriguing history of the Shakespeare Garden and the remarkable incident of the ufficial Sports are only two points in a book which every girl will read with delight.
- Author(s)Evelyn Smith
- PublisherBooks To Treasure
- Date of Publication14/06/2013
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBooks To Treasure
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight190 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.