All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.06Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionA vivid recreation of the varied ways in which colonists lived. Bustling seaport towns, lonely farming valleys and forest frontiers come alive through the words of contemporary observers. Their humorous, sometimes piously pompous comments on courtship, marriage, children, education, religion, crime and punishment, and slavery provide rich insights into colonial America. Originally published in 1966 by Dell Publishing Company.
- Author BiographyJohn C. Miller is E.E. Robinson Professor Emeritus of History at Stanford University.
- Author(s)John Chester Miller
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication28/09/1985
- SubjectHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight367 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.