All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.17Trending at AU $52.09
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.34Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionThe First Great Awakening in Colonial American Newspapers is a comprehensive, in-depth study of colonial American newspaper reporting on the First Great Awakening during the years 1739-1748. Lisa Smith uncovers both characteristics of the movement as presented by the papers as well as trends in reporting seen over time. Close analysis of regional reporting differences as well as changes in the newspaper presentation of key revivalists makes this work the most complete examination of the printed newspaper record of the First Great Awakening.
- Author BiographyLisa Smith is instructor and researcher at Pepperdine University.
- Author(s)Lisa Smith
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication25/09/2013
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Note14 black & white illustrations, 1 tables
- Weight299 g
- Width154 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.