All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $64.35Free postage
- AU $68.61Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionThis trusted practitioner resource and course text is grounded in James Morrison's experience with more than 15,000 mental health patients. Morrison provides a complete framework for interviewing adult patients about their current symptoms, personal and family history, mental status, behavioral risks, and other relevant issues. He offers guidance for selecting the best strategy for any clinical situation, building rapport, overcoming common challenges, and communicating findings. Appendices include a detailed semistructured interview and a self-assessment tool for interviewers, both with permission to photocopy. Purchasers also get access to a Web page where they can download and print the reproducible materials in a convenient 8 1/2 x 11 size. New to This Edition *Revised throughout for DSM-5. *Updated resources and suggested readings.
- Author BiographyJames Morrison, MD, is Affiliate Professor of Psychiatry at Oregon Health and Science University in Portland. He has extensive experience in both the private and public sectors. With his acclaimed practical books--including DSM-5 Made Easy; Diagnosis Made Easier, Second Edition; The First Interview, Fourth Edition; Interviewing Children and Adolescents, Second Edition; and When Psychological Problems Mask Medical Disorders, Second Edition--Dr. Morrison has guided hundreds of thousands of mental health professionals and students through the complexities of clinical evaluation and diagnosis.
- Author(s)James Morrison
- PublisherGuilford Publications
- Date of Publication29/05/2014
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGuilford Publications
- Weight652 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.