All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionThe First Ride, a memoir, tells the story of one man's foolhardy and ill conceived journey on a motorcycle through seven countries. New to motorcycles, he struggles to stay in the saddle and suffers from multiple misadventures on a wild ride through Central America, from the United States to Panama.
- Author BiographyI started writing stories as a little kid, but my writing style didn't fit the Soviet Union mold promoted by my teachers. They wanted me to stop writing. It took me thirty more years to rediscover my passion for storytelling, and after bouncing from country to country, I now use my colorful experiences to take my readers on various adventures.
- Author(s)A H Rosenberg
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication17/04/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMotor Sports & Cycling
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight354 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.