Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionWriting is hard, but after poking fun at everything from mosquitoes, deer hunters, weathermen, crazy drivers, hopeless romantics, tourists, suntan lotion, dust bunnies, dishwashers, tree frogs, people who give crappy Christmas gifts, and even his neighbor's dogs, it's probably safe to say that humor columnist Scott Sevener is at least starting to get the hang of it. His first book, entitled The First Seven Years Are Always the Hardest..., is a collection of his favorite humor columns spanning the first seven years of his life as a humor columnist and all-around funny guy.
- Author BiographyScott Sevener is a humor columnist who enjoys writing funny narratives about the random things in life that amuse him. Covering everything from suburbia to scary-looking spiders to even Santa Claus, his weekly humor column can be enjoyed every Friday over at comedic-genius.com.
- Author(s)Scott Sevener
- PublisherComedic-Genius Media
- Date of Publication18/07/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintComedic-Genius Media
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.