All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionThe First Socialist Schism chronicles the conflicts in the International Working Men's Association (First International, 1864-1877), which represents an important milestone in the history of political ideas and socialist theory. This can be seen as a decisive moment in the history of political ideas: the split between centralist party politics and the federalist grassroots movement. The separate movements in the International - which would later develop into social democracy, communism and anarchism - found their greatest advocates in Bakunin and Marx.
- Author BiographyWolfgang Eckhardt works for the Library of the Free (Bibliothek der Freien) in Berlin and has been actively researching anarchism since the 1990s. His publications include the German-language Bakunin Selected Works series, of which six volumes have been published so far under his editorship (1995 2011).
- Author(s)Wolfgang Eckhardt
- PublisherPM Press
- Date of Publication28/07/2016
- SubjectPolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationOakland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPM Press
- Weight612 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edited byVernon Richards
- Introduction byMark Leier
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.