All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDK Reads The First Telephone is part of DK's three-level reading scheme helping kids learn how to read at home - and learn to love reading. This book is perfect for children Reading Alone who are proficient readers and developing the habit of reading widely for both pleasure and information. In The First Telephone, the race is on to invent a transmitter that will revolutionise communications. Against the wishes of his sponsors, Alexander Graham Bell records the step-by-step progress of his invention. DK Reads are levelled into stages to help every child progress their reading skills and become a confident reader. DK Reads feature engaging and highly illustrated topics which appeal to kids. The story is supported with interactive themed pages and questions to encourage children to access information from a range of sources and develop comprehension and reading skills.
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleDK Reads Reading Alone
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2015
- ImprintDK Children
- Weight332 g
- Width145 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 8
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.