CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
About this product
- DescriptionIts likely that the Pilgrims ate goose or duck at the first Thanksgivingand didnt eat pumpkin pie! Readers will be astonished at the myths surrounding one of the most celebrated holidays in the United States. Fun fact boxes add more surprising US history information that complements the social studies curriculum. As readers learn fact from fiction, historical images will fascinate them, especially idealizations of this storied event. As is often the case, the truth of the first Thanksgiving is more interesting than the mythand readers will pass on their kwledge around the family turkey for many years!
- Author(s)Kathleen Connors
- PublisherGareth Stevens Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleWhat You Didn't Know about History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGareth Stevens Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width206 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.