All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLife is made up of three parts: in The First Third, you're embarrassed by your family; in the second, you make a family of your own; and in the end, you just embarrass the family you've made. That's how Billy's grandmother explains it, anyway. She's given him her bucket list (cue embarrassment), and w, it's his job to glue their family back together. No pressure or anything. Fixing his family is t going to be easy and Billy's t ready for change. But as he soon discovers, the first third has to end some time. And then what? It's a Greek tragedy waiting to happen.
- Author BiographyWill Kostakis is the author of Loathing Lola.
- Author(s)Will Kostakis
- PublisherPenguin Books Australia
- Date of Publication24/07/2013
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationHawthorn
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintPenguin Books Australia
- Weight184 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.