All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTommy, a twelve-year-old on a camping trip with his family, feels that thing can make his vacation more perfect than fishing, swimming, and bike riding. Until Leah and her family arrive, that is. Leah is a beautiful young girl with a vibrancy and zest for living like one Tommy has ever met. But Leah has a secret that she's t quite ready to let Tommy in on at first: she has cancer. The First Time follows Tommy and Leah as they spend the week falling for each other and coming to terms with Leah's condition. Think My Girl meets Stand By Me; this story set in the late 80s will have you laughing and crying and remembering what it was like that summer when you finally began to grow up.
- Author BiographyChristopher Enix was born in West Virginia where he now resides. Much of his writing incorporates elements of life in West Virginia, whether in the coalfields, the wilderness, or life in the small industrial town of Huntington.
- Author(s)Christopher S Enix
- Date of Publication20/02/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.00
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.69
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.66
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.43
- AU $52.03Trending at AU $60.92
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.