All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThe First War on Terrorism examines the response of the Reagan Administration to the political violence it confronted during the 1980s. David C. Wills takes the reader inside the negotiations over how to respond to terrorist acts and shows how the Reagan Administration's decision making process was a crucial obstacle to formulating a consistent and effective terrorism policy.
- Author BiographyDavid C. Wills received his PhD from the University of Virginia and is currently living in Santa Barbara, California.
- Author(s)David C. Wills
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication28/08/2003
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight394 g
- Width150 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.