All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionHave you ever wondered who fired the first British shot of World War One? Or who claimed the glory of downing the Red Baron? And what has Winnie the Pooh got to do with it all? Telling the stories of the battles, the aircraft, the weapons, the soldiers, the poets, the campaigns and the many heroes, Norman Ferguson delves deep into the history of the 'Great War'. Through anecdotes and statistics, and drawing on letters, speeches and official reports, this comprehensive miscellany is a compelling guide to a war that transformed and marked forever the course of twentieth-century history.
- Author BiographyNorman Ferguson is an author of books on history, aviation and modern culture. He has worked as a web editor and copywriter.
- Author(s)Norman Ferguson
- PublisherSummersdale Publishers
- Date of Publication06/01/2014
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSummersdale Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations (black and white), map (black and white)
- Weight220 g
- Width114 mm
- Height181 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.