All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionObjects are the way in which we can touch the past, and they play a living role in history today. Through them, we can understand the experience of men and women during the First World War. Surviving objects from the Great War are diverse: posters and ephemera, personal mementos and military artefacts, archaeological finds and public monuments, deadly weapons and tanks, aircraft and ships. Showcased in this best-selling book these fascinating objects bring a fresh perspective to the tragedy and triumph of the 'war to end all wars' across the world.
- Author(s)Peter Doyle
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication05/10/2016
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe History Press Ltd
- Content Note80 black & white illustrations, 100 colour illustrations
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $73.88Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.