The First Year: HIV: An Essential Guide for the Newly Diagnosed by Brett Grodeck (Paperback, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $16.76+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
About this product
- DescriptionThis supportive resource explores the next generation of HIV/AIDS drugs and also includes new research on HIV and crystal meth, as well as new insights for the hardest hit population -- African Americans.
- Author BiographyBrett Grodeck, a longtime HIV awareness advocate, has been HIV-positive for eighteen years. An accomplished writer, his articles have appeared in the Chicago Reader, Chicago magazine, Men's Health, and various HIV treatment journals. As a patient advocate, he has consulted for the Food and Drug Administration's antiviral advisory committee. Grodeck lives in Los Angeles. Daniel S. Berger, MD, is Clinical Assistant Professor of Medicine at the University of Illinois at Chicago and is the Founder and Medical Director of Chicago's largest private HIV treatment and research center, Northstar Healthcare. Dr. Berger is widely recognized throughout the industry and community and serves on the HIV Medical Issues Committee for the Illinois AIDS Drug Assistance Program.
- Author(s)Brett Grodeck
- PublisherMarlowe & Co
- Date of Publication01/06/2007
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Series TitleThe First Year
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMarlowe & Co
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight508 g
- Width155 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Foreword byDaniel S. Berger
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.