All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe First 'Women in Love' is one of Lawrence's greatest works, and is the only full length work of fiction which he completed between The Rainbow and the extensively revised Women in Love. It is a piece of fiction generated in the England, and the Europe, of the First World War. Publishers were alarmed by the fate of his previous vel The Rainbow and The First 'Women in Love' was rejected by every publisher who saw it. As a result it is a vel whose very existence as an independent text has been igred, and which has t been published until w. The First 'Women in Love' shares much of its material with Women in Love, but its central relationships are dissimilar, and the ending radically different.
- Author(s)D. H. Lawrence
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/10/1998
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCambridge Edition of the Works of D. H. Lawrence
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 b/w illus.
- Weight795 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byJohn Worthen,Lindeth Vasey
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.95Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.