Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $26.99Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $13.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis indispensable guide for writers provides details of hundreds of literary agents, book publishers, and magazines; including contact details, types of material accepted, and how to approach them! Subject indexes for each area provide easy access to the markets you need, with specific lists for everything from romance publishers, to poetry magazines, to literary agents interested in thrillers. It also provides unparalleled access to international markets. The internet has made the publishing industry more global than ever, with markets increasingly accepting submissions by email (some longer accept postal submissions at all). Other directories have failed to respond to this, continuing to focus on one single country, but this directory provides you with that all-important access to overseas opportunities that are w just an email away. And by focusing exclusively on what's important to writers - contact details for literary agents, publishers, and magazines - this directory is able to provide more listings at a lower price. There are adverts, advertorials, and unnecessary articles or obscure listings padding out hundreds of pages. Two established alternative directories both run to over 800 pages, yet one has only 204 pages of publisher, agent, and magazine listings, and the other has only 10 pages devoted to literary agent listings! This book does better on both counts, and yet remains substantially cheaper than either alternative. The book also includes free access to the firstwriter.com website, where you can find even more listings. You can also benefit from other features such as advanced searches, daily email updates, feedback from users about the markets featured, saved searches, competitions listings, searchable personal tes, and more!
- Author BiographyJ. Paul Dyson was born in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire. He went on to study English at Cambridge, where he co-founded an annual literary anthology for Downing College. He has been placed as winner and runner-up in a number of writing competitions, and has had short fiction and poetry published in a variety of magazines. After graduation he went on to work as an Assistant Editor, Editor, and ultimately Senior Editor for Thomson Reuters. In 2001 he founded firstwriter.com, which quickly established itself as one of the world's most important international websites for writers. He continues to live in Huddersfield, with his wife and four children.
- PublisherJ P & A Dyson
- Date of Publication01/07/2013
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJ P & A Dyson
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byJ. Paul Dyson
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $189.94New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.27New
- AU $93.07Used
- AU $93.07New
- AU $101.13New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.88New
- AU $61.04Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.72
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.18
- AU $39.00Trending at AU $50.07
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.43
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.