All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDerval O'Rourke believes that the secret to being your healthiest happiest self is to eat well and keep moving. Derval discovered the importance of nutrition as an elite athlete. After a poor performance in the 2004 Olympics she learned about food, fell in love with cooking - and then won a world title in her sport, hurdling. She believes eating well made all the difference to her form. Now that Derval is retired from athletics and is a busy young mum, her focus is on fitting exercise and healthy, pleasurable eating into a hectic schedule. The Fit Foodie is full of simple, delicious and totally doable recipes such as Laid-Back Lamb Tagine, Mediterranean Salmon and Spaghetti, Butternut and Bean Stew, Almond, Hazelnut and Pine Nut Bread and a stunning Chocolate Fondant Cake. Derval also shares smart and inspiring advice on how to get organised so that good food and exercise are a seamless part of your life.
- Author BiographyDerval O'Rourke is a former World Champion hurdler, European medallist and three times Olympian. She now works with Munster Rugby as a player development manager. Her first book, Food for the Fast Lane, was a No 1 bestseller in Ireland. Derval lives in Cork with her husband, Olympic sailor, Peter O'Leary, their baby daughter, Dafne, and their dogs, Berlino and Chaz.
- Author(s)Derval O'Rourke
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication04/08/2016
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Life
- Weight652 g
- Width191 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $36.28Trending at AU $38.11
- AU $43.75Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $38.00Trending at AU $60.26
- AU $39.93Trending at AU $44.31
- AU $24.99Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $16.58Trending at AU $18.55
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $34.58
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.