All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProviding expectant mothers with expert advice on exercise, diet, and overall health, this accessible guide reveals the unique FitMama method, a program that ensures a calm and confident approach to the delivery experience. Ackwledging that labor can take as much effort as running a marathon, this handbook helps women stay fit and focused during pregnancy, promising them the mental and physical preparation they require. Core and stability exercises are offered, and straightforward explanations of how the body changes through pregnancy and birth are included. Avoiding an overwhelming use of scientific terms, the book utilizes an empowering approach for every woman, providing them with the kwledge to cope with the challenge of childbirth while smoothing the way for a full recovery afterwards. Tips from the hundreds of mothers who have already given birth using the FitMama method are also featured.
- Author BiographyMarie Behenna is a personal trainer with more than 20 years of experience. She is the founder of FitMama(TM), which specializes in antenatal fitness classes designed to make the experience of labor easier. She has written for Prima Baby magazine.
- Author(s)Marie Behenna
- PublisherSouvenir Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2012
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSouvenir Press Ltd
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.