All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith Peter Drucker's five essential questions and the help of five of today's thought leaders, this little book will challenge readers to take a close look at the very heart of their organizations and what drives them. A tool for self-assessment and transformation, answering these five questions will fundamentally change the way you work, helping you lead your organization to an exceptional level of performance. Peter Drucker's five questions are: What is our Mission ? with Jim Collins Who is our Customer ? with Phil Kotler What does the Customer Value ? with Jim Kouzes What are our Results ? with Judith Rodin What is our Plan ? with V. Kasturi Rangan These essential questions, grounded in Peter Drucker's theories of management, will take readers on a exploration of organizational and personal self-discovery, giving them a means to assess how to be --how to develop quality, character, mind-set, values and courage. The questions lead to action. By asking these questions, readers can focus on why they are doing what they are doing in their work, and how to do it better. Designed for today's busy professionals, this brief, clear and accessible book will challenge readers to ask these provocative questions and it will stimulate spirited discussions and action within any organization, inspiring positive change and new levels of excellence, helping all to envision the future of theirs' or any organization.
- Author BiographyFirst established as the Peter F. Drucker Foundation for Nonprofit Managment, the Leader to Leader Institute's mission is to strengthen the leadership of the social sector. In collaboration with its partners in the private and public sectors, the Institute furthers its mission by providing social sector leaders with the essential leadership wisdom from all sectors and the resources needed to lead for innovation and to build vibrant organizations. Peter F. Drucker is known as the father of modern management, and is a best-selling author of thirty-two books including the best-seller The Effective Executive. He is world-renowned thinker on leadership and management and his work has been featured in every major business periodical. A consultant to senior executives for more than fifty years Drucker passed away in 2005. Since Drucker's death, interest in him, his concepts and his books has only grown. His ideas continue to be as relevant today as they were when he first voiced them. Jim Collins, Philip Kotler, Jim Kouzes, Judith Rodin and Kash Rangan are all well established thought leaders themselves, some with multiple best-sellers.
- Author(s)Peter Ferdinand Drucker
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication16/05/2008
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleJ-B Leader to Leader Institute/PF Drucker Foundation
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJossey Bass Wiley
- Weight154 g
- Width138 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byFrances Hesselbein Leadership Institute
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $49.60Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.