All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionIf the thought of speaking in public fills you with terror, then this book is for you. You will be pleased to learn that you are t alone, and that like many others you suffer from a common affliction kwn as irrational fear. Untreated, such fear can ruin careers, destroy relationships, and deny its victims any happiness or zest for living. In this remarkable book, Dr. Roger Callahan demonstrates how to cure yourself of common irrational fears simply, naturally and without pain or side effects. Best of all, in most cases a cure is almost instantaneous. Throughout my life, I have been personally and professionally involved with fears and phobias. I kw how destructive they can be. So I feel fortunate that I have had the opportunity to discover and generate the development of this pain-free, natural treatment. To the best of my kwledge, there has never been any treatment for a psychological problem that has approached the power, effectiveness, efficiency and permanence of the techniques described in this book. Roger J. Callahan PhD. Roger Callahan PhD is the founder of and the world s leading authority on Thought Field Therapy (TFT). He has trained thousands of people in the use of TFT, and in the remarkable benefits that his techniques have delivered. He treats private clients by telephone throughout the world.
- Author BiographyFounder and developer of the Callahan Techniques(R) Thought Field Therapy, Roger J. Callahan, Ph.D., was a clinical psychologist. A graduate of the University of Michigan, he received his Ph.D. in clinical psychology from Syracuse University. Dr. Callahan is author of: It Can Happen to You: The Practical Guide to Romantic Love (a Book-of-the-Month Club selection); The Callahan Anxiety Pictures (a projective test to measure anxiety) The Five Minute Phobia Cure (published in USA - Enterprise, France & Germany); The Anxiety Addiction Connection (published in USA, France & Germany); The Rapid Treatment of Panic, Agoraphobia and Anxiety (Doubleday); Why Do I Eat When I'm Not Hungry? (Avon); Stop the Nightmares of Trauma (Professional Press, USA and VAK in Germany), with Forward by Jack Canfield, co-author Chicken Soup for Soul(R) Series; And the newly released Tapping the Healer Within (Contemporary, McGraw-Hill). This latest book has been translated and is available in the United Kingdom, Japan, Korea, Chinese, French and soon to be Taiwan and Norway. Past President of the American Academy of Psychologists in Marital and Family Therapy and the Michigan Society of School Psychologists, Dr. Callahan has taught at the University of Michigan and Syracuse University. He was an Associate Professor at Eastern Michigan University, a Research and Clinical Psychologists at Michigan's Wayne County Training School, and a Fellow of the American Academy of Psychotherapists Treating Addiction. Dr. Callahan has had private psychotherapy practices in Detroit, New York, Los Angeles, Indian Wells, and La Quinta, California. Dr. Callahan has demonstrated the Callahan Techniques(R) Thought Field Therapy on Radio and Television shows all over the country including Good Morning America, Cable Network News(CNN) and Evening Magazine, Regis Philbin, Tom Snyder, LEEZA, Jenny Jones, and Regis and Kelly as well as many others. Phil Donahue devoted an entire program to Dr. Callahan and his work on amouraphobia . Dr. Callahan founded the Thought Field Therapy Training Center in La Quinta, California (a Palm Springs community). The TFT Training Center conducts trainings in Callahan Techniques(R) TFT and publishes a quarterly newsletter, The Thought Field. Dr. Callahan was Chairman of the Board for the professional organization Association for Thought Field Therapy.
- Author(s)Roger Callahan
- PublisherBalloon View Ltd
- Date of Publication10/09/2008
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationNewchurch
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBalloon View Ltd
- Content Note26 illustrations
- Weight305 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.