All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA new, updated edition of the successful job hunter?s classic In this new Third Edition of The Five-Minute Interview, career guru Richard Beatty demonstrates how skillfully questioning an employer can establish an applicant as the best person for a position. The skills in this book will help job hunters gain control of an interview in five minutes and say all the right things to convince an interviewer that they're the one for the job. Three new sections have been added: resumes that win interviews, competency-based interviews, and surviving and winning the behavior-based interview.
- Author BiographyRICHARD H. BEATTY is President and CEO of Brandywine Consulting Group, a leading executive search and corporate career management consulting firm. He is the leading U.S. career author with several bestselling career guides from Wiley, including The Resume Kit, Fourth Edition; The Perfect Cover Letter, Second Edition; 175 High-Impact Resumes, Third Edition; and 175 High-Impact Cover Letters, Third Edition.
- Author(s)Richard H. Beatty
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication27/09/2002
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight446 g
- Width154 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.