Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.93+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $56.96Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionWith a new preface Looking back on the 25-year war on drugs, Michael Massing offers a blistering critique of the politics and narrow-mindedness that have made our national drug policy a failure, and he proposes what must be done - stressing treatment over imprisonment - to begin to rescue addicts from the street and diminish the hold drugs have in this country.
- Author BiographyMichael Massing is a contributing editor of the Columbia Journalism Review and a frequent contributor to the New York Review of Books. Named a MacArthur Fellow in 1992, he has been reporting on the drug world for the last ten years. His articles have appeared in the New York Times, the New Yorker, the Atlantic Monthly, and many other publications.
- Author(s)Michael Massing
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication31/05/2000
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight458 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.