All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThrough all the adventures Lil and Russell had experienced together, ne of them would equal their new challenge: her pituitary tumor. Or the struggle that quickly ensued with Batsy's new family. While Benjamin Pennington is at the cabin, Lil finds herself on the floor of the kitchen, unable to speak. Russell decides to continue what he started after Lil was attacked by Arnie in the cabin and write a book about their marriage. There was only one past for them: a combined one where they married young, he went to medical school, and then raised their sons on the mountain. This was a gift Lil could never match - r the one he would build with his hands and sweat. Humor and fear also arrive in the middle of her illness, their home invaded by a woman from Russell's past. This one, however, Lil can't blame on him. And ne of them, even Pennington's past history with the woman's family, could have foreseen the damage the blue-eyed expensive blonde would do to them. In addition, to the surprise of both her and Russell, they discover the truth in the handiworks of the Lord. The Lord had delivered to Russell Thorn Barrington the Fifth, his first love - his Flame of Auburn.
- Author BiographyI just spent a few minutes perusing Ms. Steen's latest photos. Now I know why her prose is so crisp and lively--she sees everything about her with the same beautiful, optimistic lens. Roberta J. Molyneux, Professor of English, Lamar College, Colorado. Unexpectedly divorced after 43 years, Ms. Steen entered the world of the transient. Her faith in her Lord was her constant companion while moving from bedroom to bedroom, State to State, with her laptop, five suitcases, and a printer. Disabled by disease, recapturing her many years as a performer, composer, and teacher on the piano was impossible. However, instead of giving up during her twenty months of dependency on the graces of strangers and family, this remarkable woman was armed with three lethal weapons: her laptop, her imagination, and her sense of humor. Now terminally ill, Ms. Steen's engaging humor has touched the lives of those who opened their doors to her, the medical personnel who remain in her life, and those around the world who visit her web site mountainqueenpublishing.com to enjoy her photography and short stories.
- Author(s)L M Steen
- Date of Publication25/05/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $55.12Trending at AU $57.39
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $12.00Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.21
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $63.70
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.