CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $73.18Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $44.26Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.44
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $46.03
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.70
About this product
- DescriptionA tribute to the art of the short story and an anthology of some of today's most exciting writers, this tenth anniversary volume brings together one story from each of the twenty-one winners of the Flannery O'Conr Award for Short Fiction.The Flannery O'Conr Award was established to encourage gifted young writers by bringing their work to the attention of readers and reviewers. The first volume in the series was published in 1983 to critical acclaim, and the award has since become an important proving ground for new writers.Including some of the most memorable stories published in this country during the last decade, The Flannery O'Conr Award is a showcase for the talent and promise that have brough about a resurgence in the short story, as well as testimony to the vitality of the genre.
- Author BiographyCharles East has served as editor of the Flannery O' Connor Award for Short Fiction series since it was established. He is the author of two collections of short stories, Where the Music Was (Georgia) and Distant Friends and Intimate Strangers. He lives in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication31/07/1992
- LanguageEnglish & English
- SubjectShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Weight621 g
- Width139 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byCharles East
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.