All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThree girls. One city. Who will be the last flapper standing? It's Chicago 1924. Born into American high society, Gloria is the girl who has it all. Living the debutante dream along with her best friend Lorraine, Gloria is just a trip down the aisle away from her future life as Mrs Sebastian Grey. But surely there's time for a little partying before she settles down? With an illegal speakeasy on every corner and mobsters rubbing shoulders with the city's most sensational flappers, Chicago's jazz-fuelled underworld is certainly t the kind of place for a society princess like Gloria. And she's never had so much fun.
- Author BiographyJillian Larkin's fascination with flappers and the 1920s began during her childhood, which included frequent home screenings of the classic Julie Andrews/Carol Channing film Thoroughly Modern Millie. She lives in NY.
- Author(s)Jillian Larkin
- PublisherRandom House Children's Publishers UK
- Date of Publication06/10/2014
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCorgi Childrens
- Weight277 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Interest AgeFrom 12
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.74Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.75
- AU $12.95Trending at AU $14.89
- AU $11.16Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $37.62Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.