CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $31.01New
- AU $86.25New
- AU $21.56New
- AU $43.88New
- AU $23.51New
- AU $25.04New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.49Trending at AU $31.01
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $86.23
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $83.16
- AU $59.72Trending at AU $61.86
- AU $19.17Trending at AU $20.85
- AU $22.27Trending at AU $22.91
- AU $10.68Trending at AU $18.69
About this product
- DescriptionYou ve seen the hit TV show on The CW, but those episodes are only part of the story! Barry s adventures continue in THE FLASH: SEASON ZERO, chronicling even more of the early adventures of the Flash and the crew at S.T.A.R. Labs. As Barry, Cisco, Caitlin and Dr. Wells study the scope of the Flash s power, Barry must balance his regular life with his new role as Central City s newest hero! With stories by The Flash executive producer Andrew Kreisberg and fellow writers behind the TV show, plus art from Phil Hester (GREEN ARROW), Marcus To (RED ROBIN) and others, these stories take you even deeper into the world of the hit series! This volume collects issues #1-24 of the digital series, including crossover appearances by Arrow s Felicity Smoak and the Suicide Squad!
- Author BiographyAndrew Kreisberg was born in 1971. He is a producer and writer, known for Arrow, The Flash and Boston Legal.
- Author(s)Andrew Kreisberg
- PublisherTurtleback Books
- Date of Publication29/09/2015
- SubjectGraphic Novels: Superheroes
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTurtleback Books
- Weight567 g
- Width168 mm
- Height257 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Illustrator(s)Phil Hester,Marcus To
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.