The Flashman and the Tiger (the Flashman Papers, Book 12): And Other Extracts from the Flashman Papers by George MacDonald Fraser (Paperback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCoward, scoundrel, lover and cheat, but there is better man to go into the jungle with. Join Flashman in his adventures as he survives fearful ordeals and outlandish perils across the four corners of the world. In addition to the other famous adventures come three episodes in the career of this eminent if disreputable adventurer. Plumbing the depths of dishour, Flashman's up to his old tricks again. Whether embroiled in a plot to assassinate Emperor Franz-Josef, saving the Prince of Wales from scandal, or being chased by a horde of Zulus, Harry Flashman never disappoints.
- Author BiographyGeorge MacDonald Fraser OBE was a bestselling historical novelist, journalist and screenwriter. Having worked on newspapers in Britain and Canada he is perhaps most famous for his series of Flashman novels and his anti-hero Harry Flashman. In addition to his novels he also wrote numerous screenplays, most notably The Three Musketeers and the James Bond film Octopussy. George MacDonald Fraser died in January 2008 at the age of 82.
- Author(s)George MacDonald Fraser
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication06/02/2006
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Series TitleThe Flashman Papers
- Series Part/Volume NumberBook 12
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight300 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $21.14
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.50
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.68
- AU $14.99Trending at AU $19.97
- AU $56.19Trending at AU $59.28
- AU $21.84Trending at AU $24.73
- AU $15.99Trending at AU $21.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.