All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFar more than just a cook book, this richly illustrated volume t only features more than eighty recipes, but also provides a survey of the culinary customs, traditions and history of eight Islamic countries. Insights into everyday eating habits, the use of spices and herbs, coffee houses, restaurants and bazaars, and the famous hospitality of Arabia make this book both pleasurable and practical.
- Author BiographyFlorian Harms is a journalist who has spent several years travelling and working in the Islamic world. His work has featured in many German and Swiss publications. Lutz Jakel is a photojournalist and historian who has known and loved the Islamic world since childhood, and is a frequent visitor there on his travels as a photographer for newspapers and magazines.
- Author(s)Florian Harms,Lutz Jakel
- PublisherThames & Hudson Ltd
- Date of Publication08/10/2007
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThames & Hudson Ltd
- Content Note325 colour illustrations
- Weight2220 g
- Width238 mm
- Height320 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.27New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.17
- AU $25.42Trending at AU $25.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.