All listings for this product
About this product
- Description10 cards and envelopes featuring a series of recipes from Wales. Illustrated by leading food photographer Huw Jones, each of these easy-to-follow recipes contains full instructions, allowing the experienced and the would-be chef to explore the history, ingredients, and techniques of traditional Welsh cuisine. Stylishly packaged in a clear plastic box, each card is blank inside for your own message or greeting.
- Author BiographyGilli Davies is a food writer and Cordon Bleu chef. She is the author of 12 books, including Eat Well in Wales, Flavours of Wales, and Organic Cookery.
- Author(s)Gilli Davies
- PublisherGraffeg Limited
- Date of Publication01/04/2015
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationCardiff
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGraffeg Limited
- Content Note10
- Weight181 g
- Width180 mm
- Height130 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.66
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.26
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.74
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $99.57
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $112.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.